"Equinox's Equilibrium" my 3rd and final Super Science novel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Equinox's Equilibrium" my 3rd and final Super Science novel

Post by Sam on March 28th 2008, 12:20 pm

From Portland, Oregon and the Columbia Gorge to Bordeaux, France this fast-paced murder mystery is centered around stolen documents exposing a multi-million dollar medical fraud. Do these documents really contain a cure for a devastating inner ear disorder? Can one find restoration for their Equilibrium imbalance? What connection did Vincent Van Gogh and Dr. Prosper Meniere share? This novel, the third for Sam Champie, once again explores Super Science, a science that can almost be fact. Super Science is a genre created by Mr. Champie … unique, refreshing, and exciting.

Fact........................Meniere’s disease is a failure to diagnose.

Fiction....................Endolymphatic Hydrops is just a theory.

Fact........................Van Gogh kept company with prostitutes.

Fiction....................Van Gogh had Meniere’s disease.

Fact........................Chicken Charlie’s Island is real.

Fiction or Fact?.....The Equinox holds super powers.

Sam
Liberman Basic
Liberman Basic

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Equinox's Equilibrium" my 3rd and final Super Science novel

Post by Sam on March 28th 2008, 12:25 pm

[img][/img][/url][/u]

Sam
Liberman Basic
Liberman Basic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godiva83 on March 28th 2008, 1:45 pm

That sounds pretty damn cool actually, ever tried selling your work as ebooks? I'd buy one rabbit

I like the medical side of it, I enjoyed reading "A Case of Need" by Michael Crichton. Not so super but the scientific background is there, it's so appealing for some reason.
Godiva83
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://theliberboards.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on March 31st 2008, 9:39 pm

Thanks, It is different than anything you have probably ever read. Not anywhere as good a Crichton. It is about a real disorder that I live with daily and I feel I have the best explanation of Van Gogh's illness. Ebooks are not available for this one for some reason. I will contact the publisher and see why as they are on my other two.

http://www.e-booktime.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=EQUINOX-PB&Category_Code=

Sam
Liberman Basic
Liberman Basic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godiva83 on April 1st 2008, 2:16 am

Fiction or Fact?.....The Equinox holds super powers.

Uh! That reminds me all the pilgrims that go to the Mexican pyramids of Teotihuacan (relatively close to where I live now) to celebrate the Equinox dressed in white, they go BLEEPING apeshit!

Hey, it was actually less than two weeks ago, duh...

White dressed pilgrims celebrate spring equinox in Mexico

03/22/2008
The pilgrims believe the pyramids hold a special energy on the equinox that can be transmitted to people, especially those who dress in white.

Thousands of pilgrims dressed in white climbed the towering Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico on Friday to celebrate the spring equinox in an annual ceremony which dates back to pre-hispanic times.

The pyramids are located in Teotihuacan, a sprawling pre-Hispanic ghost town 30 miles (50 kilometres) north of Mexico City.

People from across the country make an annual pilgrimage to the ruins to celebrate the first day of spring, climbing the tallest structure, the Pyramid of the Sun, and throwing their arms skyward. Others stream to the Moon Pyramid, which is not as high but is older. The pilgrims believe the pyramids hold a special energy on the equinox that can be transmitted to people, especially those who dress in white.

Pilgrim Virginia Zamora stressed that it is also a time when people can absorb the energy for the good of others, as well. "It's when we ask our Father to illuminate us with His sun, for all humanity, for those who suffer, for those who are sick, which many times are negative things that are caused by bad thinking transmitted by other people", she said.

Teotihuacan emerged about two centuries before the birth of Christ and was home to as many as 200-thousand people at its peak. The pyramids once formed part of a city the size of ancient Athens or Rome which served as the primary centre of learning in the Americas for over a millennium. But the city began declining sharply around 650, and was almost completely abandoned by 750 for unknown reasons.

The equinox also is an important event at Chichen Itza, the Mayan ruins on the Yucatan Peninsula. There, thousands turned out to watch a serpent-shaped shadow slither down the Temple of Kulkulkan (The Feathered Serpent God) at daybreak
Godiva83
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on April 1st 2008, 7:06 am

Yes there are folks everywhere that observe cermony with some scientific validity and stretch it beyond reality IMO and discredit mysterious happenings and objects. The pyrmids in my opinion did once have a physical function, but the changing of the earths magnetic forces have since rendered them useless. We do know vortex's exist and produce a strange illusion. I explain how I think this works in "Talons". The inner ear is our guidance system and its importance has long been overlooked by science "fiction?" researchers and writers.

EE deals with the connection between the human inner ear and its relationship to electrical and magnetic forces. My other books deal with interesting concepts like the human subconcience and its ability to connect with natural unseen forces (Talons) and physical explanations of ancient prophesy (Noha's). Talons and Noha's are both on ebook. I am retired from writing for good due to my health and the expense of publishing.

Oh yes, I also address how I think our subconcience and our inner ear are connected. Some of my ideas come from my experiences using myself in experiments. Some of the results were amazing.

Sam
Liberman Basic
Liberman Basic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on April 1st 2008, 2:57 pm

The publisher says they quit doing E books shortly before EE was published. He says it was a hassle and most folks thought they also got a printed copy for the price. Once again stupid folks ruin a good thing. Others complained they couldn't print it up off the downloaded file. Some complained they didn't get a copy of the cover with the file. The biggest problem in selling my books is the cost. What readers don't realize is I get like $1.34 royalty and have several thousand invested in publishing and marketing. I have to pay yearly to keep them on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com etc. I haven't sold enough to even pay the yearly fees, let alone my investment, so next year they may not be available.

Sam
Liberman Basic
Liberman Basic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godiva83 on April 1st 2008, 8:51 pm

Yikes, what a pain, sorry to hear that Sam.

Why is so hard for someone creative and dedicated to thrive is beyond me... No
Godiva83
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on April 2nd 2008, 7:04 am

Godiva83 wrote:

Why is so hard for someone creative and dedicated to thrive is beyond me... No

Because the world now thrives on mindless electronic created entertainment. The arts of the past whether music, literature, crafts, painting, etc require people to use their minds....

Individuality is discouraged ... Universities no longer teach people to think, only parrot from memory....

The majority of the human race is nothing but a puppet show waiting for the pirates of their minds to pull their strings....

Then they dance....

But not to the beat of their heart....

Their minds lay dormant...

Stale and decaying....

The line dividing robots and humans is fading....

Who dares to suffer the hardships to renew the line....

A division necessary for the survival of the soul....

Sam
Liberman Basic
Liberman Basic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top